Hey there, Tribe! I’ve had a busy whirlwind of a month. Can y’all believe it’s December already!? Wasn’t it just October?! haha. Time flies when you’re doing lots of beautiful, powerful, motivational, fun things.
I just wanted to update everyone on what is going on with me really quick! Let me know some updates with you in the comments as well 🙂 I love to hear about my tribe and their lovely lives!
Megan’s life updates
- I just got home from Nashville, TN and it was a blast! I had so much fun on my SeneSisters retreat. Bonding with my team is priceless and I wouldn’t trade any of them for anything. I’d pay my sign on fee again and again for just this aspect of the company. SeneGence has changed my life so much. I’m so grateful for this company, my team, and all the support. It’s made my life so happy. I’ve been Blessed with some seriously amazing life-long friends. P.S. We saw Kid Rock in his bar in Nashville. It was interesting to say the least haha. He was fun though!
- I’m going to California in January! Whattt?! I have been working towards my makeup artist certification for a year now and have to go to California to complete it. I wasn’t going to go due to finances but my SeneSister and upline,Jessica, paid for it for me. How amazing is that?! She surprised me with it in Nashville. I had ZERO idea what she was doing haha. I can’t believe she did that and I really do have the best people in my life. 🙂 SO thankful!! I can’t wait!
- I’ve started makeup artistry and special effects school. I’m so terrified and excited all at once. I haven’t been in school in a very long time so send me some good vibes haha. I’m nervous but I can’t wait for this. Nathan Johnson from Project Runway will be my mentor/tutor through it and I cannot believe I was assigned to him!! EEEKK! I’ll keep y’all updated! I’m chasing dreams!
- I can’t believe all of these happy, wonderful, beautiful things are happening to me. I don’t know what I did to deserve all of this but I’m soooo grateful. Like, thankful doesn’t even cover it enough. wow.
- I received my beautiful ring for ranking up to Royal in SeneGence and it’s stunning! It makes me so happy to see a reminder of what I’ve accomplished this far. I love it. Rubies and Diamonds, y’all!! 😉
I think that’s about it on updates in my life really. I’ll be posting a lot more frequently now that I have a tiny bit more time. I have some truly great topics to share with everyone. I can’t wait! My next post will be up this week. See ya then!
With love and magic,